Air Conditioner Repair Company In Brantford
Bell City Mechanical your Brantford air conditioning repair specialists
This is the perfect time for many residents to configure their home cooling systems. Bell City Mechanical is a local company and trusted service provider for Brantford and the surrounding areas that would be more than happy to help.
Does your home need the air conditioner replaired? Bell City Mechanical is the one-stop shop for all home comfort needs in Brantford and the surrounding area. We service everything from HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) to boilers and heat pumps to air purification and indoor air quality.
It is crucial to ensure your air conditioner is working well because no one wants the heat and humidity to make them feel sticky and hot. If your AC isn’t keeping your home cool enough during the summer, a replacement may be needed.
To know when you need to replace your air conditioner, look for these signs:
- The air conditioner is showing signs of age and that it was installed a long time ago.
- Your cooling bill has increased over the past months or years
- When the air conditioner is on, you feel uneven temperature zones throughout the home
- Your AC makes strange noises, including sounds of struggle, when running
- The unit strains to keep the home cool
- Your unit has been repaired several times already
- Your AC unit blows hot or warm air
- Your AC is leaking water or an oily substance
Bell City Mechanical is Brantford and the surrounding areas’ one-stop shop for everything related to the needs of home comfort; everything from HVAC to boilers and heat pumps to air purification and indoor air quality. In addition to the mass selection of HVAC services, we also offer services for plumbing.
Our trusted team of technician experts is not only certified in air conditioner repair and service, but they can also help buy a new or replace an air conditioner based on your home’s needs.
Unsure what kind of air conditioning system to buy or how to set it up? Bell City Mechanical has the pros to handle all of it for you. Call for a free quote today.
The time to take advantage of the Greener Home Grant is now if you’re thinking of moving to a heat pump ductless system. The grant provides eligible residents up to $5,000 in rebate programs. Bell City Mechanical can help you determine the best system for you and determine if you qualify for the grant.
Bell City Mechanical’s team of expert technicians is available any time, any day throughout the year. There is no extra charge for emergency service calls after hours, even on holidays and weekends.
Bell City Mechanical is a Lennox Premier Dealer and works as a trusted service partner to maintain, repair, and install all Lennox-branded premier products for home comfort.
For hot Ontario summers, there are two types of cooling systems for the home that work well as air conditioning options: Ductless Heat Pump systems and Central AC systems. Keep reading for benefits and noticeable differences between the two.
Reasonably simple, a central air conditioning system is an external condenser unit that sits outside your home and removes the hot air from your property. When turned on, the air inside your home is cooled by an evaporator coil above your furnace.
The cool air is blown through the ductwork in your home by a fan resulting from a partnership between your air conditioner and your furnace. This partnership is formed due to the air travelling through the air purification equipment you have in place and the furnace filter.
The other AC system, a ductless heat pump, differs from the central air conditioning system because it does not pump out cool air through the ductwork. Attached to the ceiling, indoor wall, or sit on the floor, ductless air conditioners are usually smaller than central ACs, and the heat pump is set up outdoors, either mounted or standing alone.
A conduit connects the indoor unit and outdoor heat pump in a small hole in the exterior wall where refrigerant tubing, a power cable and a condensate drain run between the two units. This is why ductwork is not needed to be used for cool air to flow throughout the home.
If you’re wondering which system is better, here is a list of benefits that are unique to each of them:
Central Air Conditioning
- Cools all rooms in the house
- It has better cost-effectiveness than ductless air conditioners
- Control indoor temperature with only one thermostat
- Maintain only one unit as opposed to numerous ductless air conditioning units
- Greater air quality
- It has a longer lifespan overall than ductless systems
Ductless Heat Pump
- Requires no ductwork at all
- Can fit in small, compact spaces
- It offers high versatility as it can easily switch between heating and cooling throughout the year
- Ductless units can have their own temperature set, regardless of the temp in the rest of the house. Split air conditioning ductless “heads” can all have their own temperature set throughout certain areas or rooms of the home.
- Canadian weather can be unpredictable, and ductless ACs can switch between heating and cooling with a push of a single button.
- Compared to alternative cooling and heating systems, ductless heat pumps have lower monthly operating costs.
If you are looking for a A/C repair company contact Bell City Mechanical provides Brantford and the surrounding areas with outstanding HVAC service. The certified specialists pride themselves on ensuring that their customers are comfortable in their homes year-round.
Company Name: Bell City Mechanical
Address: 180 Hachborn Rd, Brantford, ON
If you are looking for a A/C repair company contact Bell City Mechanical providing Brantford and the surrounding areas with outstanding HVAC service. The certified specialists pride themselves on ensuring that their customers are comfortable in their homes year-round.